Friday, April 18, 2008

Construction update

Just wanted to let you know the update on our house.....


Chris and Erdman have been doing all the Sheet rock mudding.


We even had help from Jonah.....


He worked so hard, he feel asleep like this on our bed. So cute!!


The new closet doors have been installed!

While everything is going on upstairs, we moved downs stairs. Welcome to our bedroom and living room!

3 comments:

DeDee said...

Classic pic of Adam on the bed. That is probably the cutest little boy I have ever seen! (I may be just a tiny bit biased.)

Meredith said...

It's looking good- and Jonah is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

I friggin love what you did with the closet, it looks so much better! I feel better seeing that you used your livingroom as a bedroom because we used ours as a kitchen for a couple months!