Sunday, June 1, 2008

The wait is finally over!

I know all of you have been waiting for me to update the blog with the new carpet in the bedrooms. So here you go.

Guest Room/craft room/office

Master Bed Room


It has been a so nice to have the carpet in. I love it. The upstairs is so clean and neat. There is still plenty to do to complete the upstairs, but it is break time. Yesterday (Saturday) Adam and I had no idea what to do. It was the first Saturday in a long time that we did not have to work on our house. We spent most of the day at his parents house. His brother Greg was in town.
Whats next.... We still need to do the closet organizers in all the closets, fill in the holes and paint the crown molding in the bathroom/hallway. And more to do on the main floor.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

It's looking good!

Maren and Dustin said...

Wow, it looks great. I bet it feels great to have a little area to retreat to when you want to get away from the rest of the construction zone known as your house!

DeDee said...

Looks great, and the chair fits right in! That was a great find!

Projects never seem to end!

Justin and Stephanie said...

WOW! Your rooms look awesome! Very well done. You guys should become professional contractors and interior designers. You would make millions! Great words!